Sunday, May 2, 2010

Selling my Xbox 360 games on eBay!!!

Bid Here: http://cgi.ebay.com/Xbox-360-games-lot-11-AWESOME-BUNDLE-DEAL-/230469564279?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35a90e7777

 11 Awesome used Xbox 360 games for sale. All of these games are in perfect working condition. LOTS of big titles and popular games. They include:

  • Just Cause 2
  • Call  of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  • Left 4 Dead 2
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the year edition
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Gears of War 2
  • Grand Theft Auto IV
  • Dante's Inferno
  • Resident Evil 5
  • Fallout 3
  • Halo 3

All of the games (with exception of Fallout 3 and Halo 3) come with the manual as well. Most of the games were purchased brand new, but some of them I got from Gamestop. All of these games work perfectly like new! I just beat them all or don't play them anymore. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message and I will be glad to answer it for you!

No comments: